- Ideal for shaping filler and stripping paint to metal
- Ceramic aluminum oxide blend abrasive offers excellent cut rate and life
- Built on E weight paper backing for added durability
- Open coat construction provides a more aggressive cut and minimizes dust clogging
- Hookit™ hook-and-loop attachment makes disc changes fast and easy
- Several versions feature 7- or 8-hole pattern for improved dust evacuation
Our 3M 00612 Green Corps™ Hookit™ Abrasive Disc 255U combines features for smooth, even sanding on tough surfaces. Grade 24 – 80 ceramic and aluminum oxide blend abrasive is resin bonded to durable E weight paper backing, with open coat construction that reduces loading even on fresh filler. These discs are ideal for shaping plastic filler and putty, paint removal and scratch refinement on bare metal.
Built to hold up during the most demanding auto body sanding jobs, 3M™ Green Corps™ Hookit™ Abrasive Disc 255U is resin bonded for heat resistance. And our Hookit™ attachment system lets operators quickly change out discs during multi-step sanding processes.