- Cut-to-fit roll stock provides uniform finishing, blending, polishing, contour finishing, and cleaning
- Conformable pad gets into hard-to-reach areas
- Suitable for hand use or on oscillating and dual pad rubbing machines
- Open web material resists loading, allowing abrasives to maintain a consistent cut-rate
- Suitable for metal, wood, composite and advanced materials
3M 07611 load resistance keeps the abrasive particles exposed to maintain a consistent cut rate. Our general purpose pad can be cut and used by hand for precise control. Wider width stock can be cut and paired with a hand pad holder for uniform finishing, or on an inline or oscillating sander to cover larger areas.
We manufacture Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Finish Rolls with a choice of silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, or talc abrasive mineral. Silicon carbide is a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low-pressure applications such as paint prep and finishing. Aluminum oxide is a hard, blocky mineral that provides high cut-rate and long life. While silicon carbide breaks down faster than aluminum oxide, it produces a finer finish. Talc is a mild abrasive that can be used achieve a satin finish or with polish to create a high gloss finish in topcoat rubbing applications.
Our Scotch-Brite™ abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven fiber matrix. Combining abrasives and non-woven material creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.
For more information on 3M 07611 Scotch-Brite Clean and Finish Roll Ultra Fine 100mm x 10m or to view the Safety Data Sheet please visit the below link