- Features 3M’s tough and best in class Cubitron™ II mineral
- Grains of ceramic/aluminum oxide blend are precisely-shaped, uniformly-sized and vertically oriented
- Slices through hard metal for fast cut
- Cubitron™ II abrasives run cooler, reducing risk of metal discoloration/oxidation and heat related stress cracks
- A grinding aid further enhances cooler running on high-strength steel
- Exceptionally long-lasting belt performs consistently and reliably throughout its life
- Used with the 3M™ File Belt Sander, easily grinds out rivets and spot welds
Our 3M 33443 Cubitron™ II File Belts 786F is a 3M best-in-class abrasive belt, designed for use with the 3M™ File Belt Sander, for tasks like grinding out rivets and removing spot welds. 3M Precision Shaped Grain is resin-bonded on a heavy duty backing for a more consistent finish, cooler operation and two times more belt life. The resin bond and a grinding aid keep this belt cutting cool and sharp.
Make Light Work of Tough Tasks with Cubitron™ II
Ideal for tough detail work like cleaning, deburring, blending and finishing as well as working in small confined spaces, our 3M™ Cubitron™ II File Belts 786F is available in three grades — 36+, 60+ and 80+ — and widths including 3/8″, 1/2″ and 3/4″ as well as lengths of 13″, 18″ and 20.5″.
The exceptionally fast cut and long life of 3M™ ceramic abrasive grain enable this slim belt to accomplish a remarkable degree of work. Its fast cutting action helps eliminate burning or other forms of thermal damage, as well.
For more information on 3M 33443 Cubitron II File Belt, 36+, 1/2 in x 18 in (12.7 mm x 457.2 mm), Pk10 or to view the Safety Data Sheet please visit the below link