- Aluminum oxide abrasive provides a fast cut, long life and professional results
- Discs can last 2-3 times longer than traditional discs
- Stearate coating helps resist loading for extended performance
- Spiral-patterned design features many small holes for dust extraction and reduced loading
- Multi-hole disc pattern eliminates hole alignment for quicker changes, longer disc life
- 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system makes for fast, efficient disc change-outs
Our 3M 51023 Hookit™ Purple Clean Sanding Abrasive Disc 334U combines excellent dust removal and fast cutting, long lasting abrasive for higher productivity and lower cycle times. A spiral pattern clears dust from the surface and reduces loading for longer disc life – up to 3 times longer than traditional auto body abrasive discs. Our 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system makes disc change-outs fast and easy.
Built for Longer Disc Life
So much technology in one abrasive disc: our 3M™ Hookit™ Purple Clean Sanding Abrasive Disc 334U cuts fast, lasts long, resists loading and leaves a consistent finish across a wide range of applications. It features durable, fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive built on C-weight paper backing. A spiral pattern, made up of many tiny holes, keeps particulates away from the surface to reduce loading. When used with dust extraction systems dust will be captured rather than staying on the sanding surface or floating in the air. This pattern also eliminates the need for hole alignment, making it faster and easier to change the discs and extending the abrasive’s useful life. Discs are available in grades P240 – P800, ideal for featheredging, fine featheredging or as a last step before priming. They are also great for prepping before blending. Our Hookit™ attachment system makes for fast and efficient disc change-outs without tools.