- Get 30% faster cutting compared to other premium abrasives
- Precision shaped, self-sharpening grains last twice as long vs. conventional industrial abrasives
- Sharper cutting surface means less pressure is required for reduced friction and wear
- Clean Sanding multi-hole pattern delivers excellent dust extraction
- Hookit™ hook-and-loop style attaches firmly, removes quickly for fast change-out
- Available in grades 80+ to 320+
Get a superior cut and durability during key stages of automotive repair with 3M 51422 Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Purple+ Multihole Abrasive Disc 737U. Our triangular shaped grain and multi-hole pattern abrasive disc is ideal for paint removal, rough body filler shaping, fine feather-edging and final prep before blending or priming.
Shape rough body filler, remove paint and create fine feather edging with 3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Purple+ Multihole Abrasive Disc 737U. Our triangular shaped grain and multi hole pattern abrasive disc can also be used for the final prep before blending or priming. It gives a superior cut, 30% faster than other premium abrasives, and long disc life during key stages in auto body repair. The surface of the abrasive disc has our Precision Shaped Grain technology. It’s made from sharp triangular shaped electrostatically oriented grains. Each grain works as an individual cutting tool to slice through paint and body filler. The multi hole pattern on our abrasive disc offers excellent dust extraction increasing cut rate and disc life. The back of the abrasive disc has our Hookit™ technology. A hook and loop system for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become spoiled by dust, dirt, or flying debris. Hookit™ sanding discs attach to a hook‐and‐loop backup disc pad (sold separately) on a random orbital sander, can be removed cleanly and easily, and can be re‐used again and again for the extent of the abrasive life.
- Use for removing paint, shaping rough body filler and creating fine feather-edging
For more information on 3M 51422 CUBITRON II PURPLE+ HOOKIT 737U MH P180+ PK50 or to view the Safety Data Sheet please visit the below link