- Makes sanding faster, easier and more effective for auto body repair and other jobs
- Rubber block conforms to sanding surfaces, keeps sandpaper flat against the surface
- Helps ensure consistent sanding results without “sanding waves”
- Sized and shaped for comfort and control
- Internal attachment pins hold sandpaper securely in place
Making the Difference Between Good Sanding and Great Sanding
Your sandpaper is just the start — to get the best finish, it takes the right tools. Our 3M 05519 Sanding Blocks are designed to help you attain your best, fastest auto body repairs involving body filler, putty and primer. These sanding blocks are shaped to fit into your hand for comfort, so you can sand longer and more intuitively. The rubber construction of the block delivers a combination of durability and conformability. It helps ensure that the sandpaper stays flat against the automotive body surface, even around curves and contours. Internal attachment pins hold the sandpaper firmly to the block, which prevents it from sliding and helps prolong the life of the sheet. This simple tool makes an amazing difference in consistency and overall results in auto body sanding.
- Hand sanding of primers, putty or body filler
- Suitable for wet or dry sanding
- For use on metal, drywall, wood, plastic, fiberglass and others
Better Science for Better Sanding from 3M
Small, simple and full of features that save time and money, our sanding blocks are excellent examples of how a single tool can deliver big advantages for your best, most successful auto sanding. With its design for comfort and its conformable rubber construction, the 3M™ Sanding Block is another way that 3M applies science to the life — and helps you get the most enjoyment and value from the vehicles you own.