3M 11419 Roloc™ Disc 361F offers a quick-change attachment and provides durability and high performance for grinding, blending, deburring, and finishing on all metals. Fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive grains are bonded to the heavyweight cloth backing with durable, heat-resistant resin that supports both wet and dry applications.
We used aluminum oxide abrasive, which is a popular choice among industrial professionals because of its fast cut-rate and long life. This mineral makes a tough, durable abrasive that self-fractures to expose fresh cutting edges, whereas traditional natural abrasives dull more quickly. Due to its fast cut-rate, hardness, and strength, it is widely used in grinding applications in addition to sanding and finishing applications. Aluminum oxide is suitable for a wide variety of materials in both woodworking and metalworking, including ferrous alloys.
Built for Stock Removal
Heat-resistant resin is a sturdy binding agent that adheres the abrasive to the backing and maintains the stability of the bond even in conditions of high heat or pressure. Cloth-backed discs are known for their durability and flexibility. They’re a good first choice when working with metal or for heavy wood stock removal.
Roloc™ System Enables Quick Tool Attachment
3M™ Roloc™ Disc 361F is available for use with the following Roloc attachment systems: TSM, TR, TP and TS. Please select discs with the attachment design made for your system.
- 3M™ Roloc™ attachment enables efficient and secure installation and removal of the disc
- Durable aluminum oxide abrasive grains cut fast and perform well on many surfaces
- Tough YF-weight, polyester backing supports medium-pressure applications and provides consistent performance
- Heat-resistant resin coating bonds abrasive to backing for durability under pressure, heat, and water
- Disc can be used in wet or dry applications
For more information on 3M 11419 361F Roloc Cloth Disc P240 50mm or to view the Safety Data Sheet please visit the below link