3M 16752 PPS™ Lid & Liner Kits (first version – not compatible with 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 items) each contain 50 (or 75) disposable lids with welded-in filters to strain paint material while spraying, along with 50 liners and 24 sealing plugs for use with the 3M™ PPS™ Paint Preparation System. Kits are available in four sizes for a range of jobs from large to small. 3M™ PPS™ Paint Preparation System is a complete painting system that allows the painter to measure, mix, filter and spray paint materials.
- Designed and only for use with 3M™ PPS™ items. Not compatible with 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 items.
- Kits contain disposable lids with micron filters, liners and sealing plugs
- Available for 3M™ PPS™ Cups & Collars in four sizes from 180 ml up to 850 ml for jobs ranging from spot repairs to large repairs
- 3M™ PPS™ Paint Preparation System is an all-in-one disposable solution for measuring, mixing, filtering, and spraying of paint materials
- System enables the painter to consistently spray at 90 degrees to the part, no matter the part orientation (even upside down)
- Reduces the chance of outside contamination, delivers consistent material transfer and helps reduce paint consumption
- 3M™ PPS™ Paint Preparation System reduces cleaning solvent consumption and reduces prep and clean-up time.
- Sealing plugs allow for temporary sealing and protection of non-catalyzed paint materials
- Use for priming, sealing and applying base and clear coats
For more information on 3M 16752 Mini PPS Lids & Liners Box (50) 50 lids 50 liners 24 caps 180ml 125u or to view the Safety Data Sheet please visit the below link