- Features 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain, triangular-shaped grains that cut at least 30% faster and last at least 30% longer than other conventional ceramic abrasives
- Extremely sharp precision-shaped grain provides longer life than conventional ceramic abrasives
- Sharper cutting surface means less pressure is required
- Clean Sanding multi-hole pattern delivers excellent dust extraction
- 3M™ Hookit™ hook-and-loop attachment makes for fast disc change-outs
- Long lasting,fast-cutting abrasive disc is ideal for a range of jobs including paint removal and feather-edging removal and featheredging
Our 3M 31471 Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Abrasive Discs 737U combines the highest 3M technologies for automotive repair. Its long-lasting sharp triangular shaped grain and multi-hole pattern for superior dust extraction make the disc ideal for paint removal, rough body filler shaping, fine feather-edging or final prep before blending or priming. The Hookit™ system makes for quick disc change-outs.
We developed our Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Abrasive Discs 737U for superior cut and long disc life during key stages in auto body repair. It features 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain technology. This triangular shaped grain cuts at least 30% faster and lasts at least 30% longer than traditional ceramic abrasives. The disc is ideal for feather-edging, as a final sanding step before priming, or during prep before blending.
About Cubitron™ II and Precision-Shaped Grain
Cubitron™ II products have raised the bar for high-performing abrasives. Cubitron™ II utilizes 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain, which outcuts and outlasts conventional ceramic industrial abrasives and requires less grinding force to achieve superior performance.
For more information on 3M 31471 Cubitron II Hookit Clean Sanding Abrasive Disc, 5 in, 220+ or to view the Safety Data Sheet please visit the below link