- Outstanding cutting performance on both mild steel and ultra high strength steel
- Cubitron™ II cuts 30% faster and lasts 2x longer than conventional ceramic abrasives
- Precision Shaped Grain (PSG) technology employs microreplication for extremely uniform abrasive
- Triangular PSG abrasive grains are super-sharp and cut exceptionally fast
- Grains are electrostatically oriented on abrasive surface for efficient cut, even wear
- PSG self-fractures during use to maintain sharpness and prolong abrasive life
- Fewer wheel changes means speedier turnaround
The 3M 33460 Cubitron™ II Cut-Off Wheels with Precision Shaped Grain are engineered to cut faster than competitive ceramic products offering significant productivity gains. The collision repair professionals value its fast cutting action on heat-sensitive metals and its cutting efficiency, yielding 2 to 7x more cuts than conventional cut-off wheels in many cases.
High Performance Cutting
Long-lasting without loss of performance, our 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cut-Off Wheel efficiently cuts through even the toughest metal giving you better control while operating and over results.
One of 3M’s best, this rigid, reinforced resin-bonded cut-off wheel features Cubitron™ II Precision Shaped Grain. When compared with traditional aluminum oxide, zirconia or ceramic grain, Cubitron II abrasives cut faster and last significantly longer. And, they require less pressure and less effort on the part of the operator to do the work.