- Cuts 30% faster and lasts 2x longer than other conventional ceramic abrasives for increased productivity and a consistent repair finish
- Runs cooler and requires less pressure than other conventional ceramic abrasives
- Precision Shaped Grain (PSG) technology results in a more uniform finish, less rework, less refining of deep scratches
- Flexible flap construction allows for grinding and blending in one
- Low-pressure grinding, small weld removal, finishing and surface prep with just one disc
- Triangular PSG abrasive grains are super-sharp and cut exceptionally fast
- Grains are electrostatically oriented on abrasive surface for efficient cut, even wear
- PSG self-fractures during use to maintain sharpness and prolong abrasive life
Our 3M 33472 Cubitron™ II Flap Discs is engineered for a faster cut, longer disc life and a more uniform finish vs. conventional ceramic abrasives. Flexible flaps feature our Precision Shaped Grain (PSG) technology – super-sharp triangular grains, electrostatically oriented on a flexible backing for an extremely fast, even cut. Overlapping flaps provide cushion for grinding and blending with one disc.
Tough Grinding and Finer Finish Combined
Durable Y-weight polyester backing on the 3M Cubitron II Flap Discs delivers controlled, even wear for low to medium-high pressure applications. Fibre-reinforced flaps radiate from a central hub and allow for maximum material loading onto the cutting surface. As the overlapping layers of the flaps wear away, they continuously expose fresh ceramic abrasive for a fast, consistent cut. The cushioning of the flaps combined with our super-sharp PSG abrasive grinds effectively yet creates a smooth finish. Under normal conditions, our flap discs grind and blend in one step to provide a finish that’s one grade finer than the finish of a conventional fibre disc of the same grade.
For more information on 3M 33472 Cubitron II Sanding Disc 115MM K80 Grain or to view the Safety Data Sheet please visit the below link