- Thin film-backed sheet is extremely flexible for fine sanding, wet or dry
- Longer lasting – provides better “feel” for surfaces to minimize burn-through
- Conformable – perfect for sanding hard-to-reach spaces such as door pockets
- Versatile – wraps effortlessly around hand sanding tools and can be used for machine scuff sanding
- Face-side color system lets you efficiently differentiate sheets by sanding process
- Hookit™ attachment system makes for fast sheet changes and longer abrasive life
- Includes accessory hand sanding pad (1 per box)
Our 3M 34341 Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Hand Sheet 270J feature a very thin, extremely flexible film backing that conforms effortlessly to tools and contoured surfaces. A softer, closer “feel” helps you minimize burn-through for longer sheet life and to achieve more refined finishes. And Hookit™ sheets can be quickly wrapped around accessory pads or attached to tools for total versatility.
The Most Versatile Abrasive Hand Sheet in the Industry
In every way, our 3M™ Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Hand Sheet 270J extend your efficiency and productivity in collision repair sanding jobs. Designed for wet or dry sanding, these sheets feature a thin, flexible backing that wraps around hand tools and helps operators maintain smooth and consistent contact to achieve more refined finishes, even on contoured or irregular surfaces. Our Hookit™ hook-and-loop system allows for instant and secure attachment to Hookit™ hand sanding pads and blocks for sanding hard-to-reach areas like door jambs and door pockets. You can also attach Flexible Abrasive Hand Sheets to Hookit™ backup pads for use on orbital sanding tools, ideal for scuff sanding panel edges. The sheets remove just as quickly. A range of grades as fine as P1500 is color-coordinated by process – Primer Sanding, Blending and Paint Finishing – to increase operator efficiency. These sheets are ideal for applications including paint prep, scuff sanding for blends, removing dirt nibs and textures, and color sanding on surfaces including e-coat, primer and OEM and refinish clear coats.
For hand sanding, we recommend using Flexible Abrasive Hand Sheets with 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Hand Pad PN05791 and 3M™ Hookit™ Half Round Pad PN05792. For machine sanding, we recommend our 3M™ Hookit™ Soft Interface Pad PN05777 and 3M™ Hookit™ Clean Sanding Painter’s Backup Pad PN05551 as well as our 3M™ Orbital Sander PN20311. An accessory hand pad is included with every box.
For more information on 3M 34341 Hookit Flexible Abrasive Hand Sheet 270J, 139 mm x 172 mm, P1000, Qty of 25 or to view the Safety Data Sheet please visit the below link