- Type 5/6 Coverall made from extremely soft, lightweight, yet durable fabric which provides a good barrier to hazardous particles and limited liquid splash
- Special breathable panel hood design combined with large breathable back panels reduce the risk of heat stress in hot environments
- 2-way zip and storm flap with elasticated apertures reduces the risk of skin exposure
- Anti-static coating EN 1149-5 reduces static discharge and the risk of sparks
- Knitted cuffs with elasticated waist and ankles for increased comfort and freedom of movement
3M 4535WXXXL Protective Coverall 4535 provides a superb balance of comfort and protection. The front is made from a soft non-woven robust 60gsm material, with a microporous laminate for enhanced splash protection, combined with a SMMMS back panel for increased breathability. The 3M Protective Coverall 4535 acts as a barrier to limited liquid splashes and hazardous particles.
For more information on 3M 4535WXXXL Disposable Protective Suit Coverall XXXL or to view the Safety Data Sheet please visit the below link