- Economical reattachable abrasive disc
- Aluminum oxide abrasive offers reliable, dependable results
- A- or D-weight paper backing ensure best results for specific projects
- Available 7-hole design evacuates dust from disc surface for added loading resistance
- Hookit™ attachment system makes for fast, efficient disc change-outs
Our 3M 51200 Hookit™ Red Abrasive Disc 316U is an economical disc that delivers reliable performance. It features aluminum oxide mineral abrasive on A-weight or durable D-weight paper backing depending on grade. These discs are ideal for standard jobs such as filler shaping, featheredging, paint prep and finish. Our 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system makes discs easy to attach and reuse.
Economical Features, Reliable Results
Part of a full range of economical abrasives, our 3M™ Hookit™ Red Abrasive Disc 316U delivers dependable performance on a variety of collision repair substrates. The reattachable abrasive disc is ideal for fine featheredging and putty sanding, or choose a Red Abrasive Disc with D-weight paper backing for aggressive shaping of plastic filler or paint removal around damaged areas. Seven-hole construction on several versions of the 316U clears dust from the surface area and increases resistance to loading.
Aluminum Oxide Provides Performance and Savings
3M’s durable, reliable and economical abrasive saves material costs while delivering dependable results in collision repair. Aluminum oxide is popular among collision repair professionals because of its fast cut-rate and long life. This mineral is suitable for a wide variety of metalworking materials including ferrous alloys.