3M 62893 Utility Cloth Roll 314D provides light-weight cloth sanding strips used for hand sanding in many different applications. Constructed with aluminum oxide abrasive, our utility rolls come in a range of grades for common applications such as deburring, blending and repairing metal finishes, rust or other contaminant removal, and surface preparation for paints and coatings.
For efficient deburring, blending and repairing metal finishes, use 3M™ Utility Cloth Roll 314D. Our cloth rolls can also be used on wood and plastic. They have fast cutting aluminium oxide abrasive, that is available in a range of grades. The cloth rolls are flexible and durable – designed to withstand heavy use. The strips can be torn to size and wound around circular pieces, twisted to fit cylinders or folded to reach into corners and tight spots that could otherwise prove inaccessible. Use 314D cloths for hand sanding in a wide variety of tasks and applications. They come in handy packaging that is easy to transport.
- Versatile aluminum oxide abrasive roll can be used on metal, wood, and plastic
- Cloth backing is both flexible and durable to withstand heavy use
- Strips can be torn to size and wound around circular pieces, twisted to fit cylinders, or folded to reach into corners
- Handy packaging provides portability
- Use for deburring, blending and repairing metal finishes
- Remove rust or other contaminants
- Prepare surfaces for paints and coatings
For more information on 3M 62893 Utility Cloth Roll 314D P320 or to view the Safety Data Sheet please visit the below link