How to use this product
- Clean the bodywork one side at a time, pre-rinsing heavily soiled surfaces with water.
- Spray the solution onto the area to be cleaned and lightly agitate the surface with a cloth or sponge.
- Rinse with plenty of clean water. Repeat application as required. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- Always check fabrics, leathers and delicate surfaces for colour fastness.
- Spray sparingly onto the area and wipe over with a clean, damp cloth, rinsing frequently in clean water.
Q: Can Caravan & Motorhome Cleaner be used on an awning?
A: Yes, it is safe to use on awnings. Apply sparingly and agitate with a sponge or cloth. Over application will lead to lots of foam which may take longer to rinse out. A better option would beto use the Convertible Soft Top Clean & Protect Complete Kit instead if you have a fabric awning.
Q: Will Caravan and Motorhome Cleaner remove algae?
A: Caravan and Motorhome Cleaner is highly effective at removing winter algae and those stubborn black streaks that plague all owners.
Q: What surfaces can I use Caravan and Motorhome Cleaner on?
A: It can be used to clean paintwork, plastics, metals, rubber, acrylics, fibreglass, wheels, windows, body trim, work surfaces, synthetic fabrics, carpets, hobs, washable wall coverings and similar surfaces.
For more information or to view the safety data sheets please visit the Autoglym Website by clicking on the below link