How to use this product
- Clean the lens with a shampoo and dry.
- Mask to protect paintwork.
- Sand with abrasive discs to remove heavy defects.
- Sand with foam discs to refine scratches.
- Polish with restoring compound to achieve a crystal clear finish.
Before use, please refer to the full instructions leaflet inside pack.
Wash the supplied accessories as required in clean, warm water and allow to air dry.
Q: How many headlights will I be able to restore with this kit?
A: Autoglym Headlight Restoration Kit is designed to restore one set of headlights (2 headlights total).
Q: Can I use this on glass headlights?
A: Autoglym Headlight Restoration Kit is only suitable for plastic headlights.
Q: Will this kit remove scratches from my headlights?
A: The Autoglym Headlight Restoration Complete Kit is designed to restore hazy or dull headlights. Although it is not designed to remove scratches, it may remove light scratches. The surface may require working for longer than usual to remove them.
For more information or to view the Safety Sheet please visit the below link