Blue Antifreeze Coolant 5 L Litre Excel
Based on nitrate, amine, phosphate, borate and silicate-free monoethylene glycol (MEG), provides maintenance-free protection against freezing and boiling while providing excellent corrosion protection in cooling systems when mixed with the appropriate levels of water.
Uses virtually non-depleting corrosion inhibitors suitable for engine metal types such as ferrous and aluminium. These inhibitors extend the life of the coolant, often for the whole life of the engine or vehicle.
Recommended for mixed fleet operators and vehicles requiring OAT based coolant.
- Extended coolant life: by synergistic combinationistic combination
- Improved heat transfer: leaves more flexibility to engine design to engine design
- Reduced repairs: to thermostat, radiator and water pump
- Reliability: depletion free and stable inhibitor
- Improved hard water stability: absence of silicates and phosphates
- Saves time and cost of repairs: maintenance-free coolant
- Suitable for mixed fleets: 1 coolant for automotive & heavy duty application
- Environmentally friendly: by using carboxylic additives
Compatibility & Specifications
Compatible with most other coolants based on ethylene glycol and fully meets BS6580 standard in addition to exceeding most OEM specification requirements including;
- Cummins CES 14603
- Mercedes Benz MB325.3
- MAN specification 324 type SNF